photo Home_zps7831e36e.png  photo About_zps406f030f.png  photo Contact-1_zps23c11342.png  photo Blogs_zps9cc46716.png Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunday, January 6, 2013

FRINGE & OXBLOOD

{Top: H&M $15 (similar) | Jeans: Marshalls $13 (similar) | Bracelet: Gift |
Booties: Madden Girl via Marshalls $36 | Earrings: Francesca's $18 (similar)}

I'm back in Gainesville for the spring semester! Although I miss my friends and family, I am happy to be back in my small college town. As of late, I am in love with oxblood anything. I snagged a pair of these at Marshalls, but they are selling these babies in practically every store. I wore this fringed top on Christmas Day over a tulle dress and thought maybe it would be hard to style with street clothes. But when paired with these jeans, it provides the perfect mix of fancy shmancy and casual cool. Another detail I love about this look is my sock bun (which went through many trial and error runs before looking like this). But with practice it gets easier. You can buy the styler here. Happy Sunday!

No comments :

Post a Comment