photo Home_zps7831e36e.png  photo About_zps406f030f.png  photo Contact-1_zps23c11342.png  photo Blogs_zps9cc46716.png Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, January 7, 2013

BACK TO SCHOOL

{Boots: Payless $35 (similar) | Cardigan: Target $15 | Shirt: Target $12 | Jeans: Old Navy $30 |
Watch: Charming Charlie Gift (similar) | Necklace: Cotton On $5 | Headband: Forever 21 $4}

It's the first day of the spring semester, and all I can think about is blogging. What can I say, blogging is more exciting than Math for Liberal Arts Majors II. I'm loving the cooler temperatures here in Gainesville mostly because I get to wear some of my winter faves, including these boots I bought last year. If I need to be comfortable walking around campus from class to class, I might as well look cute. Hope you have a happy Monday! 

No comments :

Post a Comment